Tuesday, September 24, 2013

REloved Desk in Old White and Duck Egg Blue


IMG_2748IMG_2756IMG_2749
Hello All!
I started REloving this desk today that has been sitting in my garage for months collecting dust.  Because there isn’t much detail to it, I decided to add two colors. Old White and Duck Egg Blue.  While I was painting, many ideas came to mind as to what this could be used for.  My first thought was to make it into a baby changing table.  All the drawers could hold diapers, lotion, wipes and anything else you might need to change a baby with.  After adding a railing to the top along with something soft to change the baby on, one could have an adorable addition to their nursery.  Another idea I had was to cut a hole in the top, place a sink in it and Walla, you now have a bathroom vanity!  This is what I love about my job!!!  So many endless possibilities!  Stay tuned for the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment